Sondaggio

Vota le richieste raccolte alla Festa di Primavera: quali ritieni prioritarie?
7% 7% [ 1 ]
21% 21% [ 3 ]
14% 14% [ 2 ]
14% 14% [ 2 ]
21% 21% [ 3 ]
21% 21% [ 3 ]

Voti totali : 14

I postatori più attivi del mese

Taylor Swift Shake It

Condividi

darcehelic
    Utente Curioso
    Utente Curioso

Taylor Swift Shake It

Messaggio Da darcehelic il Lun 8 Giu 2015 - 19:15

Taylor Swift Shake It > tinyurl.com/pwm728u

darcehelic
    Utente Curioso
    Utente Curioso

Taylor Swift Shake It

Messaggio Da darcehelic il Lun 8 Giu 2015 - 19:22

Taylor Swift Shake It

Billboard. Southern Miss Sep 5 10:00 PM (11) MS ST USM Arkansas St. ^ "Tap for Beats Per Minute BPM". Jason Lipshutz from Billboard compared the song's melody to that of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' song "Thrift Shop" (2013).[14] A writer from Music Times likened the song to Pharrell Williams' "Happy" (2013).[15] Writing for The Hollywood Reporter, Shirley Halperin labelled "Shake It Off" "an uptempo version" of Idina Menzel's "Let It Go" (2013).[7]. ^ "NZ Top 40 Singles Chart The Official New Zealand Music Chart".

Retrieved August 28, 2014. Retrieved December 9, 2014. Retrieved January 4, 2015. I think it's important to be self-aware about what people are saying about you, but even more so, be very aware of who you actually are, and to have that be the main priority.[18] . In an October 2014 NPR interview, Swift spoke about the lyrical message of the song in relation to her previous work and a desire to reclaim the "narrative":. The music video for "Shake It Off" references the styles of multiple pop musicians, including Lady Gaga (pictured) . Several hours later, the song was made available for digital download. "Taylor Swift Drops Two More Clues About New Music". ^ ">> IRMA >". In the United Kingdom, "Shake It Off" debuted at number four on August 30, 2014.[40] After eight weeks on the chart, "Shake It Off" peaked at number two, tying with "Love Story" and "I Knew You Were Trouble" as her highest-charting single in the country.

La data/ora di oggi è Mer 15 Ago 2018 - 21:22